We are working with an NHS trust in the North West of England who require a General Radiology Consultant. Fixed term and permanent contracts can be offered and all sub-specialties will be considered.
- A sub-specialist interest in Cross sectional or Musculoskeletal Radiology is desirable, but not essential for the successful candidate for this General Radiologist post.
- This is a 10 PA contract for the purpose of providing increased capacity in the Imaging Service to manage increased demand.
- Both fixed term and Permanent contracts can be offered.
- CESR support can be given to fixed term applicants.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCR or equivalent.