Doctors Relocate is seeking applicants for the post of Interventional Consultant Radiologist for an NHS hospital based in Manchester.
- This is a full-time (10PA) post based in a large NHS Trust in Manchester.
- The successful appointee will join an established IR service.
- This position can be offered on either a substantive basis (for eligible candidates) or on an initial 1-year fixed-term contract.
- Visa sponsorship and CESR support are available.
- A detailed JD can be provided upon request.
Applicants Must Have
- IR experience.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCR or equivalent.