We’re seeking applications for a 12-month fixed-term Consultant IR post based at an NHS trust in South West England.
This is a busy radiology department where the work is varied and rewarding, including vascular and non-vascular intervention, EVAR and FEVAR. The Vascular Unit fosters a multidisciplinary approach to patient care and there is an excellent working relationship between the surgeons and Interventional Radiologists.
- This post consists of 10 PAs with the option of an additional PA; and duties will be split between vascular/interventional and diagnostic radiology.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to diagnostic and interventional radiology and be an active member of the IR team.
- You would participate in the 1 in 6 interventional radiology on-call rota.
- Relocation packages can be offered.
Applicants must have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCR or equivalent.