Doctors Relocate is seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Interventional Radiologist for a large NHS trust in South East England.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Consultant Interventional Radiologist to join an established team Interventional Radiology service.
- The post holder will provide interventional radiology services and will be expected to work closely in the team with the existing colleagues to support the continuing development of imaging as a whole.
- This post is offered on an initial 24-month fixed-term contract.
- CESR support is available, as is visa sponsorship.
- A detailed Job Description can be provided upon request.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCR or equivalent.