Doctors Relocate are working with an established radiology service in North West England that requires a Locum Consultant Radiologist with an interest to join them.
- The job plan will consist of 10 programmed activities (PAs).
- The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the general workload of the service, as well develop special interests commensurate with the needs of the department.
- 12 or 24-month fixed term contracts can be offered.
- CESR support can be given and relocation allowances are available.
Applicants must have
- FRCR or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.