Doctors Relocate are working with an NHS hospital in South East England who are seeking applications for the post of Locum Consultant Radiologist with an interest in chest.
- This is a full-time (10 PA) post on an initial 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Candidates must have extensive experience in both general and chest radiology.
- The successful candidate would need to be competent in US/CT guided drainages, in particular lung biopsies.
- MDT participation is required.
Applicants must have
- FRCR or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- Extensive experience in chest radiology.