Applications are invited for the post of Consultant Radiologist with an interest in Nuclear Medicine for an NHS hospital in North East England.
- This is a full-time 10 PA post.
- The department has a full radiopharmacy facility and a GMP standard PET laboratory, with 8 hot cells, and performs around 8000 examinations a year.
- The department is well supported by Scientific and Technical staff, both clinical and academic and has an extensive research portfolio.
- Permanent and fixed-term applicants are welcomed.
- CESR support can be offered.
Applicants must have
- FRCR or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.